Vice President Mike Pence takes no issue with a new book that labels him the United States' "most successful Christian supremacist."
Biographer Michael D'Antonio, author of the new book, The Shadow President: The Truth About Mike Pence, wrote that Pence feels God "calling him" to "function as a president-in-waiting."
"With his oath of office, Vice President Mike Pence became ... the most successful Christian supremacist in American history," the book notes.
"The Bible says, 'Count it all joy when you endure trials of many kinds,'" the vice president told the news outlet. "Any time I'm criticized for my belief in Jesus Christ, I just breathe a prayer of praise."
Click here to read the rest of this story from our content partners at Faithwire.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.