Last week, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)—the terror-tied Muslim advocacy organization—decried the appearance of the former acting Director of ICE, Thomas Homan, at ACT for America's National Conference Dinner Gala on Sept. 5.
In a press release, CAIR made baseless claims that ACT for America "is an anti-Muslim hate group with growing ties to white supremacist, neo-Nazi hate organizations that exhibits the same bigoted themes as seen at the Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally."
These slanderous claims are patently false and purposely misleading. To compare ACT for America, a pro-Zionist organization led by best-selling and terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel, to neo-Nazis is an absurdity in itself. As stated on its website, ACT for America has never, and will never, tolerate any bias, discrimination or violence against anyone based on their religion, gender, race or political persuasion.
These claims are especially rich coming from CAIR, an organization with a long history of employing anti-Semites and spreading anti-Israel propaganda.
Even the Federal Bureau of Investigation has distanced itself from CAIR over the years. In a letter to the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Homeland Security, the FBI stated that it suspended contact with CAIR due to evidence introduced during the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) trial, demonstrating that CAIR and its founders were part of a group set up by the Muslim Brotherhood to support Hamas. The trial ended with guilty verdicts on all charges against HLF and five of its officers, including a 65-year sentence for Ghassan Elashi, the founder of CAIR's Dallas chapter.
CAIR's press release is yet another attempt from the left to silence ACT for America's voice and impede its members' civil rights. The United States is the land of the free, and these constant failed attempts to stifle free speech exposes CAIR as an organization that has no respect for the U.S. Constitution and the rights it affords every citizen. ACT for America has and will continue to defend the rights of ALL Americans to voice their opinions freely. If CAIR were truly a "civil rights" organization, it would do the same.
Gabriel's new book, Rise: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom, arms readers with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight the efforts of America's enemies to undermine the nation at every level of society. Additionally, Rise motivates readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America's endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
For information on ACT for America, visit actforamerica.com. For background on Brigitte Gabriel, visit risetoact.com or follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. View the media page for Charisma House here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details