Congresswoman Maxine Waters has encouraged people to go out and harass, resist and push back against Donald Trump's administration in restaurants and wherever they are found.
On the heels of several recent incidents, Waters has taken the reins of an already out-of-control political "resistance movement" in an attempt to solidify in the minds of the American people that they must rise in anger against the success of the Trump administration.
Protesters from the Metro D.C. Democratic Socialists of America harassed Department of Homeland Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen as she was having a work dinner at a D.C. Mexican restaurant. The harassment got so bad that she was forced to leave.
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was kicked out of the Red Hen restaurant, yet she remains fair and focused while being attacked for doing her job.
White House adviser Stephen Miller was called a fascist at a Mexican restaurant as he dined on June 17.
Waters tried to justify her "resistance" actions by reading a list of things that Trump has said.
The difference between Waters and Trump is that while Waters is calling for incendiary resistance and with no ultimate solution, Trump has solutions and is keeping his promises and getting as many results as possible from his position as president of the United States.
Here are just a few:
- POTUS appointed a constitutional conservative to the Supreme Court.
- He jump-started our economy, and as a result, we now have the lowest unemployment rate in recent history.
- He signed an executive order to keep immigrant children and their parents together.
- He supported pro-life legislation and is undoubtedly the most pro-life president in recent history.
- He upheld the religious freedom of all Americans.
Two wrongs don't ever make a right, so hurling insults at each other is not the most effective way for humans to communicate. There is a more excellent way.
"But desire earnestly the best gifts: and yet show I unto you a more excellent way," Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 12:31.
What can we do to help Trump continue to make America great? We can pray; we can elect government officials who will affirm us rather than kill, traffic, abort, euthanize and harm anyone; and we can elect officials who get results for life and help with the pursuit of happiness.
In 2016, I came to an agreement with my family members: No fighting over politics.
Over the holidays I wrote a cookbook and also we engaged in six steps for non-violent conflict resolution which emerged in the 20th-century civil rights movement. This process works for reconciliation.
We can change the way we interact with each other if we want to steer the proverbial train away from the current course that is otherwise assuredly going to end in unprecedented violence.
Pray for America and the world.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.