President Trump is praising the strength of the economy and his tax overhaul.
At a business roundtable in Florida, he said the country is starting to really rock with businesses coming back to the country and corporations facing fewer regulations.
Since his election, the commander in chief says his administration has created 3 million new jobs.
Speaking one day before the tax return filing deadline, the president promised that once the new tax law is fully implemented, filing a federal return in the future will be a lot less complicated.
"This is the last time you're going to fill out that long complicated, horrible return," he said. "Next year, it's going to be simple, for the most part, one page, it may get a little bit bigger, but it will be simple and easy to do and very importantly you're going to have a lot of money left over from what you have."
And he says the new tax law also provided a big boost to American businesses by cutting their tax rates.
"They (taxes) were the highest in the world from a business standpoint. That's why businesses were leaving. Now they're not the lowest, but they're on the low side, and businesses are pouring back into the United States and that means jobs," Trump said.
Republicans are planning to use the tax cuts during this fall's midterm elections.
According to USA Today, GOP candidates have run nearly 18,000 ads highlighting the tax reform.
Democrats are still criticizing the tax law as a giveaway to the rich. And the president warns against electing Democrats, saying they want to repeal the GOP's tax plan.
"And let me tell you if for any reason they get in—meaning the Democrats—they're going to raise your taxes way up high, they're going to terminate this (tax cuts) out. Of course, I'll veto it," Trump said.
The president also promoted the tax cut law in an editorial in today's USA Today, saying, "On this Tax Day, America is strong and roaring back. Paychecks are climbing. Tax rates are going down. Businesses are investing in our great country. And most important, the American people are winning."
Reprinted with permission from CBN.com. Copyright The Christian Broadcasting Network, all rights reserved.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer