Despite all the prophetic words—and the dreams from children—about coronavirus ending April 30, scientists are insisting the pandemic is likely to last as long as two years, the BBC reports.
Personally, I didn't hear anything about when the coronavirus would end. I heard from other prophets that the general consensus was April 30 and put my faith on that date like the rest of us. But science is flying in the face of the prophetic utterance—or at least it looks that way through our natural eyes.
What's going on?
CNN reported coronavirus killed an average of more than 739 people a day in the U.S. from Feb. 6 to April 30. As of May 5, the death toll so far hasn't slowed, with scientists now predicting it will more than double by June 1—and ripple for years.
USA Today is pointing to Los Alamos National Laboratory research predicting the U.S. death toll will reach 100,000 deaths in the latter part of May. Other scientists are insisting on a second wave coming in the fall.
"Risk communication messaging from government officials should incorporate the concept that this pandemic will not be over soon," according to the report for the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy "and that people need to be prepared for possible periodic resurgences of disease over the next two years."
What's going on?
What are we to make of these scientific predictions? Is the media lying to us about coronavirus? Are these scientists' numbers fabricated? Is pharmakeia—which Bible lexicons define as poisoning, sorcery, magic arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it—flexing its muscles?
What's going on?
Did the prophets miss it? Is the end date April 30, 2021, and not 2020? Did the church fail to pray and war with the prophetic word so we could see the end of this deadly virus? April 30 has come and gone, and COVID-19 is not gone.
Click here to read the rest of this article.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details