Type "patron saint of pandemics" into Google and you may be shocked at what you find. The patron saint of pandemics is... St. Corona. But is this a blessing or a curse?
"It's incredible but it's seemingly true—there is a Saint Corona and she is one of the patrons of pandemics," according to the website of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Lansing, Michigan.
The diocese claims the remains of this second century saint are in northern Italy. Is it any coincidence, then, northern Italy is the epicenter of the massive outbreak of the virus in Europe? If this saint—and the prayers to this saint—are so powerful, then why is the outbreak here worse than anywhere else in the world?
Could it be that well-meaning people are actually praying to a demon power that is unleashing death in the nation?
According to BBC, almost 7,000 people have been killed by the virus so far, as of March 24. That's more than any other country in the world.
"Caskets are piling up in churches," BBC reports. "In Bergamo, which has the highest number of cases in Italy, the military has had to step in because the city's cemeteries are now full. ... But at the moment there is no sunshine in sight. And although all pray for it, no one knows exactly when everything will indeed be OK once again."
Let me just say it. Praying to St. Corona is beyond idolatrous. It's Jezebelic. "Mary worship" seems to empower the queen of heaven, also known as Jezebel. When Mary is lifted up to a place where only Jesus belongs, it unleashes demonic activity in that territory. As demonic activity increases, people report feelings of oppression, fatigue, strong warfare against the mind that makes you feel like quitting and even physical manifestations for which doctors can't find a reason.
In the same manner, could praying to St. Corona be empowering this plague? Could praying to a dead woman, which is essentially necromancy, be opening the door for the coronavirus' massive death toll in Italy?
Click here to read the rest of this article.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at email@example.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details