And so as it was in the beginning when My Son came upon the earth. And the wisdom that I had to bring Him in was in a mystery and was shielded from the enemy's eyes, and there was no understanding.
And so shall it be in this day and in this hour when My people come together and are filled with My Spirit, that I will begin to move and set in order My Son's return.
For there is an hour that I am calling for My sons to be revealed. Even as the earth groans, so is it the hour of the revealing of My sons and My people as they are filled with My Spirit.
There are things that are coming to happen. There are movements of My Spirit that need to be demonstrated in this hour and in this time.
And if you will say to Me, "Yes, I will; yes, I will do the will of My Father," then I will use you and I will begin to fill you with a filling of My Spirit that was greater than when it started. — An inspired utterance from the vessel of Carolyn Farias
When Jesus was presented in the temple as an infant, there were two old saints who were there by revelation. First, it had been revealed to Simeon that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord's Christ (Luke 2:25-35). Part of the revelation he also received was that Jesus would be a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles—something unheard of in those days as the Gentiles were outside of the covenant and considered dogs by the Jews.
The other old saint was Anna, a prophetess, who also came into the temple at exactly the time Joseph and Mary came in with Jesus (Luke 2:36-38). She gave thanks to the Lord and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem (v. 38).
Notice that she spoke to all those who were looking for redemption in Jerusalem. As it was with the Lord's first coming, so shall it be with His Second Coming. Not everyone will be looking for Him. The mystery of His Second Coming will be shielded from many who are not expecting Him. There will even be scoffers who will doubt His coming (2 Pet. 3:3).
Here are at least three things we need to be mindful of that Peter points out concerning the coming of the Lord.
- Do not forget that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as one day. Remembering this one thing will keep you from being among the scoffers (2 Pet. 3:8).
- Since the earth and its elements will be dissolved with fervent heat, we should carry ourselves in holy conduct and godliness (2 Pet. 3:11), and be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless (v. 14). So much for the hyper-grace doctrine and being covered by carte blanche. Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord (Heb. 12:14).
- Thirdly, we should always be looking for and hastening the coming of the Lord (2 Pet. 3:12), looking for the new heavens and a new earth (v. 13) and looking forward to these things (v. 14). This is an inward look that sees the things that are eternal and not the temporal. Several of the Bible's references of the Lord's coming speak of a looking posture that we are to remain in.
"Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and our Savior Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13, NKJV).
Don't be found among those who fall from their own steadfastness and are led away by the error of the wicked, but continue to grow in the grace and the knowledge of the Lord (2 Pet. 3:17-18).
Be continually filled with the Spirit (Eph. 5:18-19), and you will stay ready for the Lord's coming, and you will even have spiritual understanding of the time and season of it.
Here is a short video of Bert's wife Carolyn's Spirit-inspired utterance followed by an exhortation from him.
Bert Farias' books are forerunners to personal holiness, the move of God, and the return of the Lord. They also combat the departure from the faith and turning away from the truth we are seeing today. The Tumultuous 2020s and Beyond is his latest release to help believers navigate through the new decade and emerge as an authentic remnant. Other materials/resources are available on his website, Holy Fire Ministries. You can follow him personally on Facebook, his Facebook ministry page, or Twitter.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.