History has been made in Israel as the first-ever Judeo-Christian political party has made it on the ballot in the April 9 elections in Israel.
Though the most focus in the news is the battle of the two Benjamins (Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz), Bible Bloc party founder Avi Lipkin explains how he expects his party to grow with what he expects will soon be a mass immigration of Jews and Christians into Israel in the upcoming years.
Avi, what is so special about getting a Judeo-Christian party on the ballot in Israel?
For the first time in 2,000 years, Jews and Christians are marching together in the streets of Jerusalem as brethren and allies. The Gush Hatankhi/Bible Bloc Party is the only party to give Christian and Messianic candidates parity in the candidates list.
What is the likelihood of you gaining any Knesset seats for your new party?
There are no Christians in the Knesset today even though Christians and non-Jews total over half a million citizens in Israel, or about 8% of the electorate. By all rights, we should receive four Knesset seats to properly include this underrepresented people group. Our party will give equal representation to Jews and Christians if we received the minimum required votes of 145,000 to surpass the voter threshold to enter the Knesset with the minimum required Knesset seats. The breakdown of our natural constituents is 400,000 Christians and Jewish spouses from the former USSR, 100,000 Arabic-speaking Christians and 20,000 Messianic Jews, totaling 520,000 potential voters, in addition to many Jews who have lived in Western countries and would like to see Judeo-Christian Western civilization and democracy in Israel.
Is your party conservative, liberal or in between?
Where does your party stand relative to President Trump?
What is your response to the president having moved the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? And where do you stand on Donald Trump acknowledging the sovereignty of the Golan Heights?
We strongly support both decisions from President Trump.
What are some of your books, and where may people get them or additional information about them or the Bible Bloc party?
Dennis Avi Lipkin is founder of the first-ever Judeo-Christian Bible Bloc political party in Israel. He is also author of Is Fanatic Islam a Global Threat?, Christian Revival for Israel's Survival, Islamic Threat Updates Almanac #1, Israel's Bible Bloc, Islam Prophesied in Genesis, Return to Mecca and Islamic Rivalry.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details