When Emotions Die Down
Ben Franklin told us, "Passions rule and they rarely rule wisely." Trump-hating emotions enabled Mr. Biden to ostensibly win the White House after four years of nonstop, bogus assaults by corrupt corporate media. Biden was "elected" by deception and default: The Democrat party gave him the nomination because they didn't want socialist Sanders, and the poisoned populace gave him the prize because they didn't want the media-created bogeyman, Donald Trump.
With passions cooling and our nation cratering, multitudes are realizing the myths they accepted don't comport with reality. Our nation is in a dire situation and decisions Biden made are destructive for America. His position as puppet of the radical Democrat party, along with his projected image of a "moderate," "unifier" and "devout Catholic," must be examined, exposed and eliminated.
Since he still has three years in office, I believe his abilities can best be neutralized when Republicans in the midterms win 40 to 60 House seats, 4 to 5 in the Senate and put Pelosi and Schumer out to pasture, leaving him a lame duck politician for the leftist progressives now controlling the party.
5 Reasons Joe's Got to Go
1. Ukraine war—Vladimir Putin is a former KGB chieftain, sociopathic, narcissistic, communist dictator whom Trump labeled a "killer" (who may be mad and a monster) and is obsessed with breaking down the world order and restoring "Mother Russia" to her once dominant role.
Joe Biden is a weak career politician who, along with James Buchanan and Herbert Hoover, belongs in the Parthenon of America's three worst presidents. Former White House physician for Obama and Trump, Dr. Ron Jackson, said Biden "looks weak and confused and with the whole world watching it's obvious he's not fit to be our president right now."
While campaigning, Biden said, "Putin knows when I'm President of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate America and Eastern Europe are over!" Kind of' like his brash assertion in debating Trump, "The president has no plan ...I will end COVID!"
The communist dictator snarled at Biden and other leaders after preparing for months to invade Ukraine and, on the night of the invasion, gave this warning: "Nations considering interference will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history."
Joe Biden didn't cause the Ukraine invasion, but he emboldened Putin to act in a way he never did with a strong leader like Trump. Partnering with Progressives, Biden's first executive order, bowing to Green New Deal/Climate Change extremism, attacked America's energy industry, forfeited the energy independence we secured under Trump (for the first time in 70 years!) and provided Putin with the opportunity of supplying Europe with oil and energy while making billions of dollars and stroking his ego to take bold actions with a weak American in office.
2. Open borders/drugs and crime wave—After the Trump administration brought order and control to immigration at our southern border, Biden took office, removed restrictions and instituted the disastrous "open borders" policy that brought over two million illegals into our nation. And with them has come the avalanche of fentanyl, which is now America's most deadly drug (2 milligrams, smaller than two grains of salt, is a deadly dose!).
Joe Biden never addressed the fentanyl epidemic in 2021 nor the explosion of violent crime and killings among gangs involved in the drug war in Dem-run cities across America. Homicides are up 44% and fentanyl seized is up 400%!
Biden threw out the welcome mat for COVID untested illegal aliens from anywhere to come to America, receive free medical care and entitlements plus be placed on planes to be secretly transported to cities under the cloak of night. Instead of upholding his pledge to protect the citizens of our nation, he ignored his constitutional responsibility and brought chaos to this land where we've only begun to see the consequences of his reckless and irresponsible actions.
3. Economy/inflation—Headlines: "U.S. Gas Prices Rising at Fastest Pace Ever; Food Prices Jump 20.7% in One Year to Hit Record High U.N. Agency Says."
What Joe Biden did in undermining America's energy industry reverberated throughout the land as prices skyrocketed at gas stations and supermarkets. After four years under the Trump administration where there was no inflation, Americans now face the highest inflation in 40 years! Supply chain issues and sticker shock in purchases have demoralized hard-working Americans trying to raise their families in challenging times.
The average American family is projected to face a minimum of a $3,000 to $4,000 increase from inflation this year while Biden waxed eloquent about our "booming economy and record employment" in his State of the Union speech. He deceives us by starting at a baseline of April 2020 when COVID put scores out of work, then boasts he "created record employment" when people returned to work.
4. Afghanistan withdrawal—Ignoring advisors, Joe Biden pushed ahead with plans to capitalize on 9/11 by rushing the Afghanistan withdrawal, which produced an unmitigated disaster and embarrassment for America on the world stage. Surrendering our air base, over $80 billion in sophisticated military equipment, watching our Marines and citizens be killed, betraying loyal Afghan partners and leaving them behind enemy lines (after Biden pledged "we'll get them all out") remains a national disgrace.
Then Biden had the audacity to give a speech commending the withdrawal as a tremendous success! It's unbelievable and unconscionable to this day plus another sign of how he is in denial and delusional in many areas.
5. COVID vaccine mandates—After stubbornly refusing to give any credit to the Trump administration for working to develop a vaccine in record time, Biden angrily pushed unconstitutional VAX mandates, later overturned by the courts. Unnecessary disruption in schools and businesses could have been avoided or minimized just like the "supply chain shortages" with responsible planning instead of punitive measures pushed under duress.
Instead of inspiring and influencing America on a positive path through the challenging crisis of COVID-19, Biden turned a negative experience into a nightmare for multitudes. Scores of Americans won't forget it.
Here's the deal: Disapproval and dissatisfaction with Biden and radical progressives and their leftist, socialist agenda are growing in America. People are awakening to the brutal reality of what we're suffering under this man and his incompetent leadership. Jesus gave the parable in Luke 13:6–9 where he taught that after a period of time, if there's not good fruit on a tree, dig it, dung it then destroy it. That time has come for Biden and his administration.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
Larry Tomczak author of 10 books, is a cultural commentator of 50 yrs, Intercessors for America board member, best-selling author and a public policy adviser with Liberty Counsel. His new, innovative video/book, BULLSEYE, develops informed influencers in 30 days (see www.bullseyechallenge.com). and he has a variety of resources on his website (see www.larrytomczak.com). You can also hear his weekly podcast here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.