Today we find ourselves under the control of rulers seeking to enslave us to secularism, socialism and globalist tyranny. Check out what spiritual leaders in Nehemiah's time prayed in another dark time:
"Here we are, slaves today. The land that you gave to our fathers was for eating its fruit and its goodness. Behold we have become slaves...its abundant produce belongs to the kings whom you have set over us due to our sins. They have control" (Neh.9:36-37a).
During the Babylonian captivity, Daniel was summoned by the pagan king to help him understand mysterious handwriting that appeared on the wall. Daniel told the ruler how his kingdom was being put to an end because he had been "weighed in the balances and are found wanting" (Dan. 5:27b).
Has it crossed your mind recently that Trump's apparent defeat might be God's "ways and means committee" at work? Translation: God has ways to show us that He means business about preparing His church for real end-time impact. Instead of us getting comfortable with a second Trump administration, we're pressed against the wall as cultural Christianity is likewise "found wanting."
Is God allowing a set of circumstances that are painful but essential to ultimately bring forth the glorious church described in Scripture?: "that He might present to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing, but that it should be holy and without blemish" (Eph.5:27)?
Could it be that He loves His bride so dearly that He'll let us go through an extremely challenging time so we recapture what was spoken of the first-century church when unbelievers, with tears of rage in their eyes, declared, "These men who have turned the world upside down have come here also ... They are all acting contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, Jesus" (Acts 17:6b-7).
With 61 million babies aborted and Biden brazenly allocating $8.2 billion of our tax money to encourage other nations to follow suit, is God saying, "Enough is enough"?
What We're Up Against Globally
In Daniel's day, he and his friends were exiled to Babylon, which throughout Scripture symbolizes man's attempt to unify around systems, whether political, educational or religious, apart from God. It results in defeat and disarray. The root of Babylon is "babel"—which means confusion!
In Genesis 11, the people united with one language and ambition to build a city and tower to heaven. Their pride grieved God, so He thwarted their foolish endeavor, scattered them and confused their language.
Today we have world leaders coming together with globalist ambitions for a "one world government," even as Daniel's and the apostle John's apocalyptic visions prophesied (Dan. 7:16-25, Rev. 13:1). They're calling it "The Great Reset."
For centuries people scoffed at Psalm 2, prophesying that "The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His anointed, saying, 'Let us tear off their bonds and cast away their ropes from us'" (Ps. 2:2b-3). World leaders uniting together in an anti-God strategy, deliberately discarding His standards, seemed an impossibility. Not anymore!
"He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord ridicules them. ... Now then, you kings, be wise; be admonished, you judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear; tremble with trepidation! Kiss the son, lest He become angry, and you perish in the way, for His wrath kindles in a flash" (Ps. 2:2,10-12a).
God then comforts us with, "Blessed are all who seek refuge in Him" (Ps. 2:12b).
What We're up Against Nationally
Biden is not an avowed socialist, but he is an aging, weak leader manipulated to advance the radical "progressive" agenda. Today the leftist-leaning White House, Senate and House, in collaboration with corporate media, social media, Hollywood, academia, athletes and liberal clergy, control the levers of power and are pushing their anti-God agenda aggressively (40 executive orders in weeks!) .
All "non-progressives," traditionalists, conservatives and Christians must be discredited and driven out while Millennials and children are indoctrinated. After all, as Hitler said, "He who owns the youth, owns the future."
Their strategy is to not merely ridicule opposing views but restrict them from being communicated on social media, campuses and in the press. Cancel culture is demanding conformity by silencing anyone daring to differ.
3 Pillars of the Progressive Movement
1. Proclaim America is a racist nation of white supremacists that must be refashioned. There has to be a "fundamental transformation" of America because it was built upon "white privilege" and slavery. Books, statues, historical figures and the narrative must be changed to educate our children with assistance from Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ activists and "1619 Project" advocates. San Francisco has removed Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Paul Revere and 38 others from the names of its schools.
2. Propagandize climate change hysteria as "science," proving it will end our civilization soon (within 10 to 15 years). Biden rehearsed a litany of natural disasters, stating they all came from climate change! He told us that trillions in tax money will remedy the crisis.
3. Propagate income inequality stemming from "evil" capitalism that exploits "marginalized" groups (Blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics and other minorities) requiring a new era of "equity." The "victimized" warrant entitlements to make reparation for our nation's "sins": Federal jobs guaranteeing $1,000 a month; "free" college/cancel all student debt; "Medicare for all" with no deductible, co-pay or premium; housing voucher subsidies and free rent; comprehensive child care; expanded food stamps; "nutritional assistance"; amnesty for 11 million illegal immigrants plus asylum for all people seeking refuge (caravans renamed "irregular migration") with "free health care" promised.
Wait a Minute
According to Statista Group Research, current statistics show capitalism rewards achievers and our economic system are the envy of the world. Thirty-seven percent of Americans earn up to $50,000 annually; 29% earn $50-$100,000; 16% earn $100-150,000; 8% earn $150-$200,000 and 10% above $200,000.
Almost two-thirds of Americans make over $50,000 annually, and these are not all white! Is capitalism "racist," and should it be replaced to redistribute the wealth under big government control? The blizzard of executive orders Biden robotically signs will collapse the economy (currently $23.3 trillion debt) which is their endgame, leading us to adopt a new socialist system where Big Brother in Washington assumes total control.
Is this what you want for America? Is this what millions of Biden supporters voted for?
Here's the Deal: If you're awakening to the reality of what's unfolding and realize we desperately need God's intervention, listen to the weekly Here's the Deal podcast with Bible teacher Ray McCollum on the Charisma Podcast Network for guidance. Also, invest 10 minutes with the weekly Week In Review video on Charisma News to stay current every week.
Daniel "purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself" (Dan.1:8a) in the jungle of Babylon. We must emulate his example, stay engaged and appeal to heaven amidst the escalating darkness, or we may soon face social civil war and societal collapse.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
Larry Tomczak author of 10 books, is a cultural commentator of 46 yrs, Intercessors for America board member, best-selling author and a public policy adviser with Liberty Counsel. His new, innovative video/book, BULLSEYE, develops informed influencers in 30 days (see www.bullseyechallenge.com). and he has a variety of resources on his website (see www.larrytomczak.com). You can also hear his weekly podcast here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details