No, you haven't lost your mind.
Yes, America has.
If someone just 20 years ago had said, for starters, that we'd someday elect an anti-American president who would intentionally flood our borders with millions of illegal immigrants and Islamist "refugees," that we'd soon celebrate as "heroic" a former Olympic champion for mutilating his body and pretending to be a woman, that we'd have five extremist lawyers on the Supreme Court unconstitutionally force the radical redefinition of marriage to mollify people with same-sex fetishes—you might call that person crazy.
Well, crazy is the new normal. America has lost its mind. We've snapped. Anyone with eyes to see, ears to hear and a brain to think knows it.
But why? How did it happen? What exactly caused America's moral GPS to send our nation headlong into oncoming traffic?
And can anything be done to fix it?
Maybe once in a generation are we so graced with a communicator like veteran journalist and best-selling author David Kupelian. His matchless ability to unpack the complicated issues of our day with simplistic precision is nothing short of genius, a gift from God he has shared once more in his latest book, The Snapping of the American Mind: Healing a Nation Broken by a Lawless Government and Godless Culture.
As I've said before, when David puts pen to paper, it "has the same effect on your brain that yawning has on your ears at high altitude. Things just suddenly pop with crystal clarity." The closest comparison I can make to David Kupelian is author and Christian apologist C.S. Lewis. As a Lewis enthusiast of the first order, I don't make that comparison lightly.
In, The Snapping of the American Mind, Kupelian one ups himself by exploring, in lucid detail, the root cause of our current age of lawlessness and moral anarchy. Yet, somehow, he manages to leave us filled with hope for American revival and renewal. Snapping is just the book America needs for a time such a time as this.
In it you will learn:
- How the left has succeeded in redefining not just "marriage," but the rest of Americans' core values, from "equality" to "justice" to "freedom";
- Why America, unquestionably the least racist nation on earth, is now being portrayed as a deeply racist pariah state;
- Why the United States is intentionally being flooded with millions of needy, dependent, Third World immigrants;
- How a group that amputates healthy body parts and has a 41 percent attempted suicide rate is officially declared "normal," yet new "research" suggests conservatives have malformed brains;
- Which of the two major U.S. political parties has a far higher incidence of mental illness;
- Why Americans today are more stressed-out, confused, conflicted and addicted than at any time in the nation's history—and where this ominous trend is leading;
- And much, much more ...
Kupelian, who is vice president and managing editor of WND (WorldNetDaily) and editor of Whistleblower magazine, authored two previous blockbuster bestsellers, The Marketing of Evil and its sequel, How Evil Works.
"The progressive left under Obama," he writes of his new book, "is accomplishing much more than just enlarging government, redistributing wealth and de-Christianizing the culture. With its wild celebration of sexual anarchy, its intimidating culture of political correctness and its incomprehension of the fundamental sacredness of human life, it is also, whether intentionally or not, promoting widespread dependency, debauchery, family breakdown, crime, corruption, depression and addiction."
"Surveying this growing chaos in American society," notes the book's summary, "Kupelian exposes both the utopian revolutionaries and their extraordinary methods that have turned America's most cherished values literally upside down—to the point that madness is celebrated and normality demonized."
In essence, Snapping untangles the modern-day manifestation of the timeless biblical truth found in Isaiah 5:20: "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who exchange darkness for light, and light for darkness; who exchange bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
But unlike the woeful occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Kupelian offers a substantive path forward—real hope and real change that will fundamentally repair what the "progressive" left has "fundamentally transformed."
"I don't give up hope," said Kupelian on the radio show Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. "I mean, you could say, if there's no hope then what do you do? You go off, you drop out, you live for yourself, for your family, and you try to live a good life. No; too many people have fought and bled and died to help this country and to help strangers in foreign lands. There's still half the country that has not had their mind snapped."
Which half of the country maintains majority influence over the whole, may determine whether we have any future at all.
The Snapping of the American Mind is good medicine for an America gone mad.
Pick it up today. Read. Learn. Plan.
Because America's time may be running out.
Matt Barber is founder and editor-in chief of barbwire.com. He is an author, columnist, cultural analyst and an attorney concentrating in constitutional law. Having retired as an undefeated heavyweight professional boxer, Matt has taken his fight from the ring to the culture war. (Follow Matt on Twitter: @jmattbarber).
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details