Earlier this week, the Democrats raided all of our homes. If they can do it to a former president, they can do it to anyone.
It is no longer a conspiracy theory. The Democrats have weaponized the Justice Department of the United States. They made the F.B.I. into third world goons. They have sent you and I a very clear message: If you mess with our power we will break into your house and take whatever we want.
You will find every kind of excuse from the state media to justify what they have done. They will tell you about all the precautions they had to take before getting a warrant and then breaking into the home of a former president.
But we know better. We know the judges that are in their pocket. We know the officials that are bought and paid for by the Left. This was a criminal act of political persecution. This was done to stop Trump from running for president.
This was a criminal act of political persecution. In case you have been under a rock and do not know let me tell what happened.
"These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," Trump said in a post on Truth Social.
"After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said.
Is it a coincidence that this alleged raid by the FBI came two days after Trump's latest hint at a 2024 run? A hint in which he stopped short of giving an official announcement.
"Well, it's not a long period, regardless, whether you go before or after, certainly not a very long period of time," the former president said when responding to questions from the press before he took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas, Texas, on Saturday.
"It's coming," Trump said, "and I think people are going to be very happy.
"Our country has never been in a position like this. We lost everything. We've lost energy independence. We've lost our prestige. We've lost every single thing you can lose," Trump said during the event, noting the withdrawal from Afghanistan, which he previously called "the greatest tactical mistake in history," and the border crisis.
Trump called the raid "prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want [him] to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls," adding that Democrats "will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections."
"Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before," Trump said.
During an America First Policy Institute event in July, Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.), who was part of Trump's legal defense team during the Democrats' 2019 attempted impeachment of Trump, told The Epoch Times in an interview that the Biden administration has completely "weaponized" the Department of Justice (DOJ).
By design, the American justice system "is a bulwark against tyranny," Johnson said. "But if the Department of Justice, for example, is weaponized for political purposes—which is what we're seeing right now in the Biden ministration—that jeopardizes that foundational pillar itself."
"Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries," Trump said in his Monday statement. "Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before."
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) echoed Trump's comment:
"Using government power to persecute political opponents is something we have seen many times from 3rd world Marxist dictatorships," Rubio said in a statement on Twitter late Monday. "But never before in America.
"After today' s raid on Mar-A-Lago what do you think the left plans to use those 87,000 new IRS agents for? (Referring to the bill that passed to fund 87,000 new IRS agents to do audits on American citizens.)
"The FBI isn't doing anything about the groups vandalizing Catholic churches, firebombing Pro-Life groups or threatening Supreme Court justices. But they find time to raid Mar-A-Lago," Rubio said.
Outcry from Republicans
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem said in a statement on Monday: "The FBI raid on President Trump's home is an unprecedented political weaponization of the Justice Department. They've been after President Trump as a candidate, as president and now as a former president. Using the criminal justice system in this manner is un-American."
"The DOJ & FBI are being weaponized like never before to target political opponents. This admin has thrown the rule of law and faith in our democratic institutions out the door," said Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) in a Monday Twitter post. "Joe Biden and Merrick Garland must answer immediately for today's raid against an American president."
"The inconsistent and partisan application of the law by the FBI has gone too far," Rep. Diana Harshbarger (R-Tenn.) said on Monday. "The Democrats, for too long, have used our government agencies from the FBI to the IRS to target their political opponents. This inconceivable raid is an attack on our Republic."
There are some urgent and key reactions that you and I must have to this unpresented outrage:
- We must stop living in denial about the degree of tyranny over our nation. We must absorb the reality that this was done to all of us. They raided all of our homes tonight. This is not a drill, this is the real thing. Rogue government at the highest level has finally come out of the closet. Freedom, the rule of law, legal recourse and privacy have been overruled by the Biden administration. Doubt that at your own peril. Anyone still okay with the current regime is clearly wanting a leftist dictatorship.
- Pray that this backfires in the most dramatic way possible. I am counting on this to energize, solidify and vastly enlarge the Christian Conservative base in America. I am believing that Democrats have called down the wrath of all decent Americans and they will see it in a "Red Tidal Wave" in the midterm elections.
- Take heart this is the way a wounded animal acts. This proves Democrats are utterly desperate. They are hanging on by a thread. Their January 6 investigation is a massive dud that has increased support for Donald Trump. Their build back better bill—meant to stop inflation—will instead pour gasoline on the fire.
- Do not leave quietly. This act of terror has removed every excuse for any believer to stay on the sideline. Preachers must speak out against the blatant depravity of our nation and marshal the faithful to vote. We must arm ourselves with information and boldness to share that information in the face of incredible resistance.
- Finally, understand the strategy of God in this matter. Trump has always been a wrecking ball. God provokes the left to act more and more insanely so that the entire mechanism of corruption can be demolished. Pray, believe and obey.
Mario Murillo rose from poverty in the Mission District of San Francisco. After being revolutionized by Christ, he felt a call to the University of California at Berkeley. His international ministry was launched after a four-day conference in San Jose, California, extended for six months with a total attendance of nearly 250,000 people. Since then, Mario's voice has been heard by millions around the world, bringing a message that zeroes in on the hurts of society. He presents Christ clearly and intelligently, and openly declares the power of Jesus to totally transform a life. His simple declaration: Come and see. Christ has the power to end addiction, racism, violence and disease.
For the original article, visit mariomurillo.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.