Civil rights activist Jesse Jackson spoke at an event this week in front of the Supreme Court building, demanding the Voting Rights Act be expanded on its 56th anniversary and urging passage of the For The People Act, believed by many to be designed codify the massive cheating currently being audited from the 2020 election.
With cries of "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free," Jackson said, "We are the foundation of the party—if we lose, democracy loses," joining the chorus of the far left of the Democratic Party currently in dispute with the moderate win of the divided organization.
When confronted privately with the basic question, "Do you think there should be voter ID presented when voting?" the 79-year-old Jackson, a bit slower these days due to Parkinson's disease, gave a more moderate response: "Of course people should have to show some form of identification to prove who they are."
The Trojan horse of the For the People act, known in the House of Representatives known as H.R. 1 and in the Senate as Senate Res. 1, is the elimination of any form of voter ID. This would allow for massive cheating as happened in 2020 where, according to the most recent bombshell report by former Army intelligence officer Captain Seth Keshel, 8.1 million excess votes were fraudulently created. This resulted in a switching of the election in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and Minnesota, all of which many believe were won by President Donald J. Trump.
Jackson was a follower of Martin Luther King, who famously said, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." His affirmation of the common-sense necessity of having voter ID a throwback to the old guard of the civil rights movement. Led by King, who loved America, its proponents were committed to the nation's betterment. This stands in direct opposition to the divisive, communist positions of both the Black Lives Matter and antifa movements, which fiercely stand against any form of voter ID.
Bestselling author of God and Cancel Culture Stephen E. Strang writes, "The conservative Christian share of the national electorate increased from 33% in 2016 to 35% in 2018."
Jackson's mention of John 8:32, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free" was rendered more significant by his quoting it in front of the building occupied by the Supreme Court, the legal arbiter of truth.
Follow breaking news like this on our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details