We can blame it all on Adam and Eve. After all, they had it pretty perfect for a while. No sin, no sickness, no hostility and no hurt. God provided everything. Then sin entered. Man didn't fight the changes; he embraced them.
What a shock it must have been to be outside the garden and wonder, "What do we do now?" They hadn't had to take care of anything themselves before. And so the to-do list was born!
We wear ourselves out by rushing around, taking care of so-called urgent tasks, then get sick and blame God or hope for a miracle. Why? The answer has to do with more and more people "believing" in their sickness rather than "believing" in their healing.
If you believe in something, you'll create that reality—whether it be healing or sickness.
Find out how to experience everyday healing in this episode of Hope & Health with Drs. Mark and Michele Sherwood, featuring Jim Hockaday.
In this episode you will discover:
— Headlines: "If it bleeds, it leads."
— Redneck algebra.
— Answered prayer as a marker of a church.
— Coming into the closet.
— Constantine: "You dirty rat!"
How do we fix this? Take time to get quiet, to look inwardly. Find God because he is everywhere. He will become more real to you, more real to your heart. He's speaking to you, and you will hear him.
Let him show you things in your daily routines. Life will be fun and animated. You will get your prayers answered. Remember, the reason we have lights in our homes is because the wires are connected.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details