I'll never forget the day Mark got his breakthrough.
At an executive coaching weekend I led where men and women came to embrace their calling, his eyes brimming with tears, Mark took the index card scribbled with lies and forcefully thrust it into the fire.
He could hardly believe that the lie had cost him 20 years of his dream.
Relief washed over him with waves of emotion as he separated himself from the limiting beliefs that had held him back far too long.
3 Keys to Embracing Your Breakthrough to Success
1. Believe it is possible—for you.
We've all had the experience of going to a conference and seeing others get a word, receive healing or experience a breakthrough. We walk away thinking, What about me?
The challenge for busy men and women is that we believe all things are possible with God but often struggle to believe it's possible for us personally.
You don't have to wait any longer. Believe now, forgive those who have hurt you, release the fear and receive the breakthrough God has for you today.
2. Resist isolation and reach out to those who believe in you.
It's so easy to isolate ourselves, especially when things get tough. But often your answer lies within someone else. It's by God's design that we get in strategic conversations with others where destiny is clarified and worked out. Talk today to a trusted friend or confidant about the breakthrough you desire.
3. Make room in your life for your future.
We all have dreams. We all want to believe deep down inside that we can achieve our goals and make a difference in the world. But for far too many of us, our dreams are drowning in the frustrations and routines of daily life.
We're all busy. We fool ourselves into thinking that if we just grind it out, one day, we'll arrive. But one day never seems to come. If you want a breakthrough, you must make room in your life for your future.
Schedule some time to write out the breakthrough God has for you now.
Believe it, pray it and take one step forward.
Breakthrough is here!
To hear more on finding your own breakthrough to success, click here.
Linda Fields, MBA, is an American educator, marketplace ministry leader, entrepreneur, author and keynote speaker teaching a unique approach to personal leadership and professional success. She is an ordained evangelical Christian minister and host of The Linda Fields Show on the Charisma Podcast Network. Find her at lindafields.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details