As I've told you before in recent Strang Reports, the White House promised me an interview with President Donald Trump. While the current political unrest surrounding Kavanaugh has made scheduling that interview difficult, I have reason to hope that the interview will take place within the next couple weeks.
I already have a list of questions I plan to ask Trump, but I want to hear your thoughts as well. I'm curious to know what you would ask Trump if you could speak with him. In fact, I encourage you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions you would like me to ask the president. Of course, I can't use every question I receive, but If I end up asking your question in the interview, I'll notify you and send you a signed copy of my new book, Trump Aftershock.
Trump Aftershock—sequel to my first political book, God and Donald Trump—offers an in-depth look at what the president has accomplished since being elected. Although leftist media would like to ignore Trump's accomplishments, I use my Christian journalistic perspective to show how God's hand has guided Trump's presidency. From placing a conservative (and hopefully soon, a second) on the Supreme Court bench to moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Trump has kept many of the campaign promises he made to the Christians who supported him.
To clarify, my book does not overlook Trump's flaws and weaknesses. Instead, it takes what I think is an honest look at what Trump has done and how prophetic words about him have been fulfilled.
I'm calling on each of my readers to buy the book and support its message when it comes out Nov. 6. Encourage your friends and family members to go to Walmart, Barnes & Noble or Sam's Club to buy the book or order it on Amazon. If you want to read a free sample first, visit trumpaftershock.com. If you buy the book through that site, Charisma House will send you several free chapters for you to read until the book ships to you.
I think you'll find my book and my interview with Trump very interesting. With our current political climate, Trump Aftershock has potential to be a major book—not for me but for our culture.
If you agree that God's hand is on Trump, share this article with your friends or on your social media, and subscribe to my "Strang Report" podcast for more newsworthy updates from a Christian perspective. Be sure to email me at email@example.com with questions you want me to ask Trump for a chance to win your own signed copy of Trump Aftershock.
Steve Strang is the founder of Charisma Media and president of Christian Life Missions. He is also the author of the best-seller God and Donald Trump. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook. Click here to subscribe to the Strang Report podcast, and here to sign up for the Strang Report newsletter.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details