In an effort to address racism, Starbucks is expanding to accommodate the least of these. Media funny woman Rosanne Barr is canned for exercising free speech and cussing during a frustrated racist rant. What in the world is going on? Is there a genuine reconciled church with a voice of reason?
Right now, racism is enjoying a macabre heyday. Human trafficking, abortion, poverty, social injustice, hatred, strife and a multitude of sins are breeding in the fodder.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." —Martin Luther King Jr.
Meanwhile, God in heaven is watching, listening and calling for the clarion awakening of a people who will rise above the skin color wars frequency and engage in genuine racial reconciliation from the Bible vantage point of humanity being the one bood/one race of Acts 17:26—rather than succumbing to the virulent, rabid race war mindset that is persistently encroaching on humanity.
"We must learn to live together as brothers [and sisters], or perish together as fools." —Martin Luther King Jr.
The unwary are ingesting daily doses of lethal gossip and half-truths from the internet and social media while ignoring those teachable moments available through example of tweets gone wrong [and right].
Please consider this post an action alert. Wake up. Take off the rose-colored glasses. Stop being colorblind. See the truth. Racism must go. We are created in living color.
Father's Day and Juneteenth are just around the corner. In celebration, let's pause and pray for genuine jubilee. Juneteenth commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the state of Texas on June 19, 1865, as well as the emancipation of African-American slaves throughout the Confederate South. In celebration of Juneteenth at Civil Rights for the Unborn, we are continuing to cry out for justice and the sanctity of life for all Americans, born and unborn. Toward that goal, we ask you to join the movement by signing on to an open letter to Congressional members encouraging them to support The Prison Reform and Redemption Act (H.R. 3356). Also, please support the anti-abortion provisions to the Title X act.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.