A week ago, the women on "The View" took potshots at Vice President Mike Pence for saying he talks to Jesus and Jesus talks back. Joy Behar, who claims to be a Christian but seems to know nothing about Christianity, said people who "hear voices" are mentally ill. It went downhill from there.
The next day, I appeared on "The Jim Bakker Show" to talk about my book, God and Donald Trump, as well as Alveda King's new book, King Truths. We talked about the comments regarding Pence since Jim likes to discuss current events (that discussion begins around the 25:00 mark).
Ridiculing people of faith like Vice President Pence will only further alienate millions of Americans who profess faith in Jesus Christ. When will liberals understand that mocking Christians will further erode their standing with the people of this country? The left media and others want to bring down Christianity, and they continue to attack the No. 2 leader in America and the most important aspect of his life: his faith. This is not a smart move.
As America moves further away from the truth of Scripture and its call for morality and personal responsibility, we see heinous crime, corruption and murder. What should we expect when we do everything possible to remove God and moral authority from our schools and culture?
To make matters worse, the FBI became so intent on bringing down President Trump they neglected to follow up on Nikolas Cruz leads. Seventeen people in Florida died as a result. It is an abomination and there is absolutely no excuse for it.
You can read Charisma News' coverage on the attack on Pence here and his response. Many have commented on this, but I wanted to join the chorus of those defending Pence and call out the ladies on "The View" for their ideas, which border on heresy.
As always, please share this with your social media followers, and I would like to read what you think about this issue.
Steve Strang is the founder of Charisma Media and president of Christian Life Missions. He is also the author of the best-seller God and Donald Trump. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook. Click here to subscribe to the Strang Report podcast, and here to sign up for the Strang Report newsletter.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details