As we rapidly catapult toward the end-times, expert John Shorey highlights one aspect of Christianity that is only going to intensify during the tribulation—helping the needy.
"What donned on me was, if we are not meeting the needs of the needy before the tribulation, what do you think God's going to do?" Shorey says on The Jim Bakker Show. "The tribulation starts and God's going to all of a sudden zap you and you're going to have love and compassion for the needy?"
We have the needy all around us now, but do we acknowledge them? Do we serve them?
"If we don't start acting like this now, who are we? Are we even Christians?"
Shorey has multiple Scriptures to back his argument. Watch the video to see what they are.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details