Today's Christians are in a battle with the devil like never before.
All you have to do is turn on the news or scroll through social media to see how the enemy is launching attack after attack on God's people and biblical principles.
You'll also quickly notice that most of these attacks are focused on fear. In fact, one CNN reporter recently was caught on tape saying, "Fear sells." And sadly, he's right!
That's why spiritual warfare is so important in this hour. If you as a child of God want to take back what Satan has stolen from you and move forward in your calling, you have to understand how to wage true, biblical warfare.
So how do you do that?
In a recent episode of the Faith Works podcast on Charisma Podcast Network, Ken and I unpack the answer to that question. The truth is that biblical spiritual warfare starts with understanding the players involved.
We have to know our God, who He is and how He feels about us. And we also have to know our enemy, what his agenda is and what tactics he's using to accomplish his goal.
Exposing Satan's Tactics
Jesus makes each of these roles clear when He said, "The thief does not come, except to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).
Did you catch the contrast in this verse? Jesus' agenda and Satan's agenda are completely opposed to one another.
Jesus wants to give you abundant life through Him. But Satan? He wants nothing more than to steal your God-given destiny and crush your hopes and dreams.
If you want to stand firm in all God has for you, you have to understand how to combat Satan's specific tactics. Learn how to do just that in our recent podcast episode, Defeating Satan. Click here to listen!
Lesa Henderson is a prophetic revivalist and author who co-pastors Salt Life Church on Merritt Island, Florida, with her husband, Ken. Together they are award-winning filmmakers. You can learn more about their ministry at Cornerstone Global Ministries.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details