As a minister of the gospel for nearly 30 years, Steve Pixler has seen it all too many times.
The lead pastor at Freedom Life Church in Mansfield, Texas, Pixler has witnessed multitudes come to Christ over the years, only to hit a wall and never continue to the blessed life that God has for them through kingdom service.
Pixler says that's a tragedy, and it doesn't have to be that way. On his podcast, Kingdom Strategies, Pixler reveals apostolic strategies for advancing the kingdom of God in every realm of believers' lives. He helps Christians grow in their understanding of the kingdom and how they can serve it with wisdom, strength and love in their areas of influence.
"The kingdom of God coming through us into the world, taking root in our heart, flowing out of us into our family, flowing from our family, out into our business, our work, our vocation, flowing out into, of course, our churches and our community—all of it is rooted in the personal transformation that happens in the human heart," Pixler told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network.
"I think this is the central message that I've been given, that the kingdom of God is meant to transform the human heart," Pixler said. "But for many Christians, that's as far as it gets. They have the transformation of the human heart—'I'm saved; I'm on my way to heaven.' And that's where it stops. So the kingdom never gets past their fingertips.
"But the kingdom is meant to flow out of us into the world," he said. There are other people who get very focused on changing the world, but do not focus on personal transformation. They're all about social justice, social action, about doing this and that, whatever to make the world a better place, which is wonderful. But it doesn't last. In fact, it becomes corrupt if it isn't flowing out of a transformed heart.
"The whole point is to be salt and light, but it can only happen with a changed heart," Pixler said.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details