Having lived under a former communist regime in Romania, Dr. Rodica Malos is quite familiar with the concepts of fear, depression and anxiety. It was a way of life for many years for her.
But Jesus and the Bible were also a way of life for her. When she and her husband escaped to the United States during the Romanian Revolution in the early 1990s, she found freedom and the peace of God she had longed for. She also discovered that anxiety and fear could be conquered supernaturally.
"During my formal medical education, I took some specific classes for health promotion and disease prevention, so I already had that in my brain. Back in the communist country, I had to fight all the time against depression, fear and anxiety," Malos told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "I had to memorize verses all the time and they were consolidated in my brain cortex and my memory storage.
"So, verses in the Bible came back in my conscious mind and they were like supernatural solutions—like prescriptions. So, deep in my heart, I said we have prescriptions written 3,400 years ago. So, I saw that there was a powerful correlation between God's promises and the modern scientific brain research related to stress management from excessive fear and anxiety.
"One verse that was so specific and came to my mind was the verse that said banish emotional stress from your mind and put away pain from your body. Like now, we're talking about the coronavirus and people are panicking, they are afraid. Their stress level is going up so much and causes mental problems, emotional problems and physical problems. So, what do we do?
"We must pray all the time and trust God. We need to recite verses from the Bible that God will never leave us or forsake us. God will not leave us lonely and we must trust Him and have faith in Him that He will make all things possible for us. God opened doors for me, and we must all have faith, patience and perseverance that He will do the same for you."
For more about supernatural solutions to fear and stress, listen to the entire podcast.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.