As a Christian, frustrated with his own daily productivity, Rex Russell set out to find resources that would not only help him better manage his day but also help other believers conquer key areas in their lives. He soon discovered such a resource didn't exist.
Russell figured it was up to him to build a guide that incorporates spiritual disciplines to help believers live their lives full of gospel-focused productivity. He created LifeJournal, a 13-week goal-setting, planning, productivity and spiritual disciplines journal designed to make believers' days less chaotic and to help them make more of an impact on the kingdom.
"Just imagine over the next year to three years if the body of Christ was more organized, more intentional," Russell told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of "Greenelines" on the Charisma Podcast Network. "I know I want to go through my day with my steps ordered by the Lord. But I want to take those steps to walk in that.
"I'm not God, but if I was, I would want the body of Christ to be intentional and focused and planned out in all aspects of their lives. Take the five foundations of your life—faith, family, finances, fitness and focus—and start journaling around that. Ask yourself which of those areas of your life are out of balance and need repair. God is continually growing us in all of those areas, and He wants us to come up higher. Focus on those things in your journaling and give yourself permission to start over again. You will come up higher."
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.