New York Times' best-selling author Jonathan Cahn is releasing his newest book, The Oracle: The Jubilean Mysteries Unveiled, on Sept. 3, and his much-anticipated work reveals centuries-old mysteries that directly tie to today's events.
"What if I told you of a mystery that began thousands of years ago and yet operates in the modern world, guiding, synchronizing, conforming all human events, directing the actions of leaders, the courses of nations and of world history itself—to bring about its appointed purposes," Cahn said. "It may seem hard to believe—but it's real. The mystery begins on a mountaintop in a desert thousands of years ago and is determining events of our modern world. How could something from ancient times be determining what's happening now? That is the mystery."
These queries are revealed in Cahn's much-anticipated book in a unique format that outlines a conversation between two travelers who are searching for answers from The Oracle.
"These mysteries have determined the course of empires and superpowers, kings and presidents," Cahn writes. "Ancient mysteries have determined the events of our world so precisely that they not only tell us what must take place—but when. It doesn't seem possible, and yet it is. Furthermore, these mysteries contain ancient words and messages appointed to be spoken at specific times, even on the specific days on which the events of which they speak are to take place. These mysteries are the fingerprints of God—the signs, markers and witnesses in time and space of the purpose behind everything.
"And none of it is an accident.
"History, life, existence—the mystery shows there is a reason, a purpose and a plan," Cahn continued. "The mystery reveals the threads of the master loom."
In The Oracle, Cahn, author of the New York Times best-sellers The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries and The Paradigm, opens up the Jubilean prophecies and a mystery so big that it has determined everything from the rise and fall of world empires to two world wars, the current events of our day, the future, endâ€time prophecy and much more. Ultimately, The Oracle will reveal the secret that lies behind endâ€time prophecy and the mystery of the end of the age, while seeking answers to these questions:
- Could an ancient prophecy and a mysterious ordinance given in a Middle Eastern desert over 3,000 years ago be determining the events of our day?
- Could some of the most famous people of modern history and current events be secretly linked to this mystery—even a modern president of the United States?
- Could this ancient revelation pinpoint the events of our times down to the year, month and day of their occurring?
- Could a mysterious phenomenon be manifesting on the world stage on an exact timetable determined from ancient times?
- Could these manifestations have altered—and now be altering—the course of world events?
Cahn takes his readers on a journey to find the man called "the Oracle." One by one each of the Jubilean mysteries will be revealed through the giving of a vision. Readers will also discover the ancient scrolls that contain the appointed words that have determined the course of world history from the onset of modern times up to our day. Ultimately, The Oracle will reveal the secret that lies behind endâ€time prophecy and the mystery of the end of the age.
As with The Harbinger and The Book of Mysteries, Cahn reveals the mysteries through a narrative; a traveler is given seven keys, each for the opening of one of seven doors. Behind each door lies one of the seven streams of the Jubilean mysteries. Readers are taken on a journey through each door and vision to uncover the ancient secrets that lie behind the worldâ€changing events of modern times.
And as with Cahn's other works, readers will find that the mysteries revealed within the pages of The Oracle are absolutely real, amazing, lifeâ€changing and mindâ€blowing, as they build upon Cahn's vast knowledge of prophecy.
Cahn caused a worldwide stir with the release of his explosive first book, The Harbinger, which became an instant New York Times' best-seller and brought him to national and international prominence. His next three books were also New York Times' best-sellers: The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries and his highest-debuting book, The Paradigm. Long before writing these books, he was known for opening the deep mysteries of Scripture and bringing forth messages of prophetic import. He leads Hope of the World ministry, an international outreach of teaching, evangelism and compassion projects for the needy. He also leads the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jews and Gentiles, people of all backgrounds, just outside New York City, in Wayne, New Jersey. Called the prophetic voice of this generation, Cahn is a much-sought-after speaker and has been highlighted in The New York Times as well as in many national and international media. He has spoken at the United Nations, on Capitol Hill and to millions of people around the world.
Jonathan Cahn is the author of The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, The Paradigm and The Oracle. He is also the president of Hope of the World Ministries and leader of the Jerusalem Center in Wayne, New Jersey. To get in touch, receive prophetic dates, and free gifts, go to HopeOfTheWorld.org or find Jonathan Cahn on Facebook.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer