Note: Grant Berry introduces and explains the format for the new Romans 911 Project Webinar. Romans 911 issues a call to transform and mobilize the Church at this most crucial time in history to prepare the bride individually and corporately for the Lord's return through a reunited body of Jewish and Gentile believers, as well as with all races and tongues in the family of God.
Sound the Alarm—Time to Awaken
The alarm is sounding to awaken the church, alerting us to the cry of God's heart for His people to reconnect in the unity of The One New Man (see Ephesians 2:12-15). The first webinar is based on The Reconnection Mandate document that focuses on the fulfillment of Yeshua/Jesus's prayer in John 17. "May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that You sent Me" (John 17:23). This document, foundational to the R911 Project, contains five directives given by the Lord in 2018 during the 10 Days of Awe at the D.L Moody Center in Massachusetts where Dwight Moody and his wife Emma are buried. (D.L Moody was the Billy Graham of the 19th century and had a great heart for the restoration of Israel.)
In a very spirited presentation, panelists, comprised of Jewish and Gentile believers, shared their personal experiences in understanding and cultivating The One New Man(TONM) message. God yearns to restore love and unity in His family by reconnecting Jewish (Messianic) and Gentile believers in Yeshua/Jesus (and between the remnant of Israel and the Church), each retaining their distinctive roles and callings.
Through the centuries, the Gentile church disassociated and disconnected itself from this union and its Jewish roots and heritage, affecting their true identity in and with Israel. A fractured body remains, with many still under the influences of generational antisemitism and replacement theology thinking without even knowing it. God wants healing in His family now. By moving in greater love for one another to overcome dividing obstacles, Jewish and Gentile believers can come together again to experience the fullness of John 17 unity as joint heirs in God's kingdom.
The united and transformed body in TONM establishes a pathway to restore other divisions in the family of God, which ultimately leads the Ekklesia/Church to the greater Glory, the last great harvest of souls, Israel's salvation, and the Lord's return. It's a personal connection missing from the Church that now must come forth to lead us into God's end-time plans.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details