As our culture becomes darker and darker, people are beginning to get angrier and angrier about most anything.
Political correctness has been taken to a much higher level than it has ever been; people are shooting and killing each other like we've never seen before due to even minor disagreements, much less political and racial differences. It has been utter chaos in a divided America.
Most believers know, however, that this is something the Bible warned would happen in these end times, Lion of Judah Ministries says, and many who portray such anger and hatred are in major peril of God's own wrath and judgment.
Antifa, Black Lives Matter and other organizations have displayed such anger and rage in recent months. Destructive and even fatal protests have taken place. This is not God's plan for His people and never has been. All of this only feeds into the enemy's end times plan to destroy not only God's people but everyone.
"The ultimate danger of anger is that it positions us in the danger of hell," the narrator of the above video says. "As recorded in Matthew 5:22, '...whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire'" (MEV).
Ephesians 4:26-27 gives us explicit instruction about anger: "Be ye angry, and sin not; let not the sun go down upon your wrath; neither give place to the devil."
"If you do not deal with anger, it will deal with you," the narrator says. "There are people who are sitting in prisons now because of their anger. They have lost their freedom because of their anger. There are people who have lost marriages because of rage. There are people who have lost their jobs, destroyed their futures, destroyed their homes because of anger.
"Jacob cursed Simeon and Levi because their anger was destructive. They killed a whole city of men because of the prince of the land defiled their sister. They were consumed by rage. The action of an angry person is always negative and beyond boundaries. Anger is destructive. It can postpone good days. What has anger postponed in your life? I ask you, if God had the same short fuse we have, where would we be? You would be in hell faster than you think."
If you want to avoid that unthinkable fate, listen to the words of his video and fight the devil with righteous anger instead of the destructive kind.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details