When it comes to our relationship with God, trust is paramount and at the foundation of everything. Without trust in His nature, His love, His power, His Word, we'd be lost and struggling our way through life feeling hopeless and without help.
As God's people, we all have areas in our lives where faith and trust need to grow. For example, some might believe wholeheartedly in God's power to heal them, but maybe they struggle with believing He wants to heal them. These are two different realties.
In His Sermon on the Mount, Jesus tackles humans' fundamental wrong beliefs that God is not for them, that He is distant and unwilling to give of Himself. He tells us that if we seek Him, we will find Him, that if we ask for bread, He won't give us a stone.
He implores His children that He is willing to give good gifts to us and that He's better than even the best fathers out there in the world. Because so many Christians have faulty beliefs about His nature of goodness and love, they live at a distance from God, hardly asking for much, and as a result they live devoid of many of God's promises.
On the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, I continue my series on the Sermon on the Mount and unpacks powerful truths that Jesus shares on how to walk out the Spirit-led life and receive His abundance.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details