Most Christians agree that America is suffering a moral and spiritual decline. With the rise of social media and its negative effects, the push for political agendas in schools and the deterioration of the traditional family model, many parents are worried about the future of their children.
Trail Life USA (TrailLifeUSA.com) is focused on building leadership skills, creating meaningful connections, and fostering deep relationships with Christ in boys across the country. TrailLife is growing boys into men through outdoor adventure. As they are led by strong male role models, boys are learning biblical principles that have endured the test of time.
One way for boys to build confidence in their relationship with Christ is through Bring Your Bible to School Day, a Focus on the Family event designed to empower Christian students of all ages to speak God's grace and truth into the culture around them, starting with two simple steps—bringing their Bibles to school and sharing what God's Word means to them.
"Many young people are looking for ways to start a conversation about faith; they just aren't sure how to begin. 'Bring Your Bible to School Day' is a great opportunity to do that," Trail Life CEO Mark Hancock says.
This sentiment is shared by Dr. Daniel Huerta, Focus on the Family's Vice President of Parenting and Youth, who commented, "'Bring Your Bible to School Day' is a great tool to help young people learn to share the important role faith plays in their lives with their friends."
Last year, Focus on the Family had 514,609 students register for the event in over 50,000 schools across the nation. This year, as students everywhere are hoping to get back to the "normal" school routine, it's especially important for young Christians to tell their friends at school about the hope they have in Christ during such a difficult cultural climate. Trail Life is honored to work with Focus on the Family, and encourages all of its' 30,000+ members to partipate in the event on Thursday, October 7. To register for "Bring Your Bible To School Day" or for more information, click here.
Trail LifeUSA is the premier national character development organization for young men, producing godly and responsible husbands, fathers, and citizens. Trail Life's mission is to guide generations of courageous young men to honor God, lead with integrity, serve others, and experience outdoor adventure. Troops exist in all 50 states and are growing as Trail Life USA expands around the country. Find a Troop for your son today, or Start a Troop in your area. Find out more at TrailLifeUSA.com.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details