Note: In the above video, pay close attention to 9:45 through 15:00.
With all of the chaos taking place in the world—wars and rumors of wars, nations rising against nations, famines and natural disasters—Evangelist Amir Tsfarti says it's a legitimate question for Christians to ask: "Has the tribulation begun?"
Global lockdowns, an estimated 4 million deaths worldwide due to COVID-19 (as of the end of July), government overreach, political unrest, weaponization and division of the church all point toward the end times era scattered throughout God's Word. But Tsfarti says that, even though he believes we are living in the "last hour," there is a different between tribulation and trouble, and the Bible makes it very clear where we currently stand.
Like many, Tsfarti is a believer in a pre-tribulation rapture.
"We are watching our world fall apart, literally, and must we remember that when people ask whether or not the tribulation has begun, it's a logical question," says Tsfarti, the founder and leader of Behold Israel ministry. "You are seeing terrible things happening all over the world. But is this what Jesus meant when he explained what the tribulation is going to be all about and who the tribulation will be for?
"People often mix trouble with tribulation. They often think that any big trouble can be the beginning of the tribulation. And that, of course, is not true. Trouble is difficulty or problems, and not everything is tribulation. We must be very careful in how we discern the Word of God. There are wars and rumors of wars in the world today and, by the way, more than ever before. Pandemics are nothing new. Violations of liberties and freedoms are there forever. So, we must put things in the right perspective.
"Jesus characterized the last days in Matthew 24 when he said, 'Take heed that no man deceive you.' He is basically saying that, regarding the end times, there will be so much deception. But he also says 'see that you are not troubled,' and that all of these things must come to pass, as they are now. You know why He is telling us all these things must happen? It's because He already knows it will happen. He is not suggesting that it could be or may be. He is saying it MUST happen. It is not open to negotiation.
"I truly believe we are living in the very end. I believe the signs are all around us. But we need to be very, very careful about how we discern the Word of God. Everything going on around us leads to sensationalism. It leads to fear and anxiety and also wrong interpretation of the scriptures. It also causes quite a few people to walk away from the faith."
For more of Tsfarti's compelling message, watch the video above.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details