In many decades of pastoral ministry and writing for the Lord, R.T. Kendall knows a little bit about divine appointment and delivering prayer at just the right time. Recently, the tables were turned, and a pastor friend of a friend began randomly praying for Kendall without knowing his situation.
The 86-year-old Kendall and his wife, Louise, both contracted COVID-19, and Kendall said he received a text from his friend saying the pastor was praying for him in the spirit.
Timely prayer. pic.twitter.com/hiAFnWhY1v— RT Kendall (@DrRTKendall) August 27, 2021
"As this man was praying for me, I felt a burden," Kendall says. "I received a text from my friend asking me, 'Are you OK?' My wife and I have gone through COVID. Several days ago we tested positive. So him praying for us could not have been more timely.
"I wouldn't be telling anyone this if it weren't for the fact that it's over. We're fine, and we came through it. It is so wonderful that people pray for others. It was something I rejoiced in, and I wanted to share it with everyone. Who knows who you might be directed to pray for? Just wait before the Lord and see who comes to your mind."
Kendall has written more than 50 books, including several for Charisma House.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details