Blood covenant is a sacred and holy covenant. We are in a blood covenant with Almighty God. The church today yearns for power, but power is in holiness. We need to open our hearts once again to the cleansing and purging of the Lord.
What is the difference between that which is holy and that which is common? Common is that which is regular, what we just do all the time without much regard, or something we take for granted.
Holy is that which is separate, set aside, special or precious, very separate. We have taken that which is holy and made it common.
God is wanting to restore the power, but we must walk holy before Him. We have holy matrimony, but is it holy or common?
Today we unite people in common matrimony; it's not holy, and it's not special in that we no longer reserve ourselves sexually for one person. Instead, we make what God has made special "common."
This is a lot to consider in this day and age. We have forgotten sex is holy.
For more on how the church must return to a biblical view of sex, listen to Setting the Captives Free on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details