Spiritual warfare is not a subject for the faint of heart. It gets messy when there is such a wide spectrum of differing viewpoints out there, but we must learn to navigate this topic accurately.
On one side of the equation, you have individuals and denominations who focus heavily on the demonic with close to no focus on Christ and His finished work. On the other hand, you have teachers and denominations that do their best to explain away the demonic and Satan as if spiritual warfare simply didn't exist and is all in our minds. Both are toxic extremes that we must avoid, and we need to take a deep dive into the Scriptures to gain a proper and balanced understanding.
When anyone wants to grapple with this weighty subject, we must understand that as believers in Christ, we have been born again into a war. Demonic forces are real, and they do have assignments to steal, kill and destroy, as Jesus plainly stated in the gospels.
With that in mind, we must also grasp the reality that Jesus Christ conquered sin, death and the grave and made a public spectacle of Satan, triumphing over the powers of darkness, according to the epistles of Paul. Navigating this divine tension is the true challenge of New Covenant believers today.
And the good news is, God is releasing revelation to His bride, and the church is truly grabbing hold of the truth and learning to walk in the full counsel of God about spiritual warfare and many other pivotal revelations needed in this hour.
On this episode of Awaken PodcastOn this episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks with teacher and life coach Mike Maeshiro about how to walk out spiritual warfare from a biblical perspective. They tackle head-on the extremes that have run rampant in the body for centuries and bring a clean and clear understanding of God's Word that will set your heart free and empower you to overcome in your daily walk with the Lord.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details