As children of God, we have the seed of the divine living on the inside of us. Once we are born again, our spirit is made alive, and we are one with the living God (1 Cor. 5:17). The old is gone and the new has come as we are transformed from sinner to saint, dead to alive, unholy to righteous and pure.
This and so much more is clearly outlined in the Scriptures, revealing how supernatural the rebirth is and how powerful life can truly be in Christ. The book of Acts shows us how the Holy Spirit anointed simple everyday people with heavenly power to destroy the works of the enemy and set people free from bondage. This wasn't merely for the disciples and apostles of old; this explosive power is also available today for every one of us who long for it!
Too many believers are living far below their birthright as God's people. And worst of all, many are completely content to live without the reality of God's kingdom in their everyday lives. My mantra over the years has been, "I want everything that Jesus Christ died for me to have, and I want to live free from everything Jesus died for me to be free from."
That is the very cry of my heart! As the bride of Christ, we need to feel His heart in the Scriptures and pursue the gifts and power that He clearly articulates we have access to in His Word. Many pursue the gifts and callings on their lives for a short season and give up as quickly as they began because they didn't witness the results they desired to see right away. But we need to have the faith to trust God's Word over our feelings and temporal experiences. Faith trusts God, even when the results aren't tangible and consistent.
On the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks with Cindy Jacobs about the supernatural life that every believer is destined for. Not only that, but they also discuss the need for revival and reformation in the heart of every Christian and the church as a whole.
It is important that we define terms such as revival, awakening and reformation, so we can have a clearer understanding of what the Lord is doing in this hour and how we can be a part of establishing and extending the Lord's kingdom in our own sphere of influence.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details