All of our journeys with the Lord are beautiful and unique in their own ways. God has predestined our steps before the foundation of the world and longs to walk with us and operate through us all the days of our life.
Often, as believers, we can consciously or unconsciously stray the from path God has for us. In His mercy and love, He refuses to give up on us, and He relentlessly keeps wooing us to Himself. Not only that, but the Lord sets us up with divine encounters that shift the course of our lives and propel us forward into His divine plans and purposes.
The key to walking out this extraordinary life with God is yielding to His heart and saying yes to Him, even when we don't feel it. There are always supernatural breakthroughs and extraordinary blessings on the other side of our obedience to God. Jesus never told us that following Him would be easy and comfortable, but He did promise life abundantly and peace that passes understanding.
When we step out on water with Jesus in faith, then we get to experience the vastness of who He is and His glorious power in a daily walk with Him.
On the latest episode of Awaken Podcast, Michael Lombardo speaks with Charles Stock about how he first encountered the Lord and learned to obey Him step by step. He didn't always want to obey the voice of God, but when he did, joy unspeakable and full of glory was the result.
As believers, learning to trust God's intentions is paramount. If He leads us to a city, church, nation or position that we don't want to be involved in but it's evidently Him, we need to trust that He knows best.
We need to believe in the power of our "yes" to Him. He sees our obedient, humble heart, and He will reward us in this age and also in the age to come. Tune into the latest episode to receive wisdom and encouragement for your walk with the Lord.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details