Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from rapper, record producer, former presidential candidate and Sunday Service founder Kanye West after seven years of marriage in what sources say is an "amicable" split.
The reality star, 40, is asking for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's four children: North, 7; Saint, 5; Chicago, 3; and Psalm, 1, per TMZ.com. A prenuptial agreement is in place, sources say.
West rose to popularity in the Christian community after his well-publicized conversion to Christ followed by the release of his album, Jesus Is King and the launch of Sunday Service, his popular worship service held in various venues including Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church and West Coast music festival Coachella.
TMZ also reports that the couple has been living separately for the past few months and that West's continuing issues with bipolar disorder contributed to the breakup. If it goes through, this will be Kardashian's third divorce and the first for West.
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details