Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson took to Instagram Wednesday to reveal he, his wife and their two young daughters have tested positive for COVID-19, calling the news "a real kick in the gut."
"We as a family are good," he said. "We are no longer contagious and we are, thank God, we are healthy." Johnson added he and his family were exposed to the illness by "close family friends" who were "devastated" to learn it led to his entire family becoming sick.
Johnson, the highest-paid actor in Hollywood, described the ordeal as "one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family," noting his wife, Lauren Hashian, suffered the worst symptoms.
Their two daughters—4-year-old Jasmine and 2-year-old Tiana—are recovering well.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details