Few things on social media can warm Christians' hearts as much as videos of worshipping or praying babies. And Cristin Danae's baby was no exception. A video she posted of her prematurely born daughter, Ariyah, raising her hands during worship quickly went viral online.
The video shows baby Ariyah lying down with a pacifier in her mouth, keeping her hands raised while her mother sings "You Deserve It" by gospel star J.J. Hairston.
"Best 1st Mother's Day Ever," Danae's caption says. "Our baby is 35 weeks old since yesterday. Let me tell you. I don't know how I contained myself in that hospital. But God showed me our baby is a worshipper. And I just kept signing] to her. Before I left, she was asleep. Don't tell me God ain't real. What baby you know in NICU does this???? She's been like this since I carried her in my womb. Ariyah Danae Ware. Born March 3rd 2020. Jeremiah 1:5."
Ariyah was born at 28 weeks old on March 3, reports Path Megazine. So far, the video, posted May 10, has over 2.5 million views on Facebook.
Watch the touching moment of worship here:
J.J. Hairston, whose son was also born premature at only 3 pounds, was so touched by the video that he reached out to Danae, asking to speak with her and her husband on a Zoom call. Little did Danae know that Hairston also reached out to his famous friends, asking them to join the conversation. His extra guests included Kirk Franklin, Tina and Erica Campbell, Travis Greene, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Donnie McClurkin, John P. Kee, Kierra Sheard, Jekalyn Carr, William Murphy, Willie Moore JR and more.
"We're about to have a virtual baby shower," Hairston said on the video. Watch it here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.