Pop star Justin Bieber and wife Hailey Bieber have launched a 12-episode series on Facebook Watch where the couple openly discusses the highs and lows of their marriage.
The Biebers on Watch was shot at the couple's home in Toronto, Canada, using GoPro cameras, where the couple is currently quarantined, according to Billboard.com.
During the May 4 pilot episode, cameras followed the newlyweds on a boat ride where they discussed the effort that is required to have a healthy relationship.
"The most rewarding thing about being married definitely is ... just the companionship, I think, that you get out of it," Hailey said. "The more that you work on it, and you fight for it to be solid ... it takes a lot of work, wouldn't you say? We've had to work hard on our relationship and I think that that pays off in a way where you just become so connected to each other and so close and so solid with each other."
Justin explains that marriage is an obligation to care for each other, regardless of the circumstances.
"The security marriage gives you is, make a covenant before God to love that person for better or worse, in sickness and in health, which is something that you've done amazing for me," he said to Hailey.
The Biebers also reflect on the time they spent apart in 2016 and how God's grace has allowed them to forgive each other and move forward.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details