Author Max Davis recounts the story of how Josiah, a 9-year-old nonverbal boy with autism, received supernatural revelation from God about Davis, whom he'd never met before. They were living on opposite sides of the country, and Josiah's mom found Davis' email to send the typed messages to him.
"This story is not subjective. There are absolute facts that Josiah knew about me in Louisiana that nobody else knew, except my wife and the people in my life," Davis said. "We're talking facts, verifiable facts. So somehow, Josiah knew all these things about me."
Davis is a former journalist, and he says his encounter with Josiah changed his life. There was a specific moment where he decided to have his quiet time with Jesus in a unique location, and Josiah knew about this because God revealed it to him, Davis says on the Charisma News podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. This reminds Davis that God can use anyone for His glory—no matter what they're struggling with.
"So one night—we're not talking this happens every day—this one particular night, at midnight, I decided to go in the woods and pray," Davis says. "It was during February, and the weather was really beautiful down here. It was like 45 degrees at night. I got my jacket on, and I went into the woods. And I prayed and I spent about two hours with the Lord in the woods. ... In the middle of the woods, we have a little garden shed with no electricity. And it has a little porch and a swing on it. ...
"So I'm in the middle of woods, praying, and I pray for about two hours. And I'm walking around in circles on these trails in the woods, and all of a sudden, the Spirit just falls, and I sit in that swing in the garden shed. And as I'm sitting there in the swing, the presence of God was so heavy. It was like Jesus was sitting right there beside me. ...
"The next day, I get a sovereign message from Josiah. He's in Minnesota. I'm in Louisiana. And this is what the word said, and he speaks in his own autistic kind of language, which is beautiful. He says, 'Might big night be turned to your great advantage. You sat in the freedom of Jesus for a very great night time in the very nice woods.'"
In fact, that experience changed Davis so much, he decided to write a book about it, titled Jesus, Josiah and Me. To listen to the entire episode and more of Davis' story, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.