Phil Robertson, the outspoken, God-fearing patriarch in the groundbreaking A&E reality television series Duck Dynasty, has endorsed the book God Less America by host of Fox News & Commentary Todd Starnes.
Robertson, also known as "The Duck Commander," posted the endorsement on his Facebook page, encouraging followers to pick up a copy Starnes' exposé of the attack on traditional values in America.
"Fox News Channel's Todd Starnes feels like a Duck Dynasty guy living in a Miley Cyrus world," Robertson stated on Facebook. "That's the opening line of his new book, God Less America. He explores the attacks on traditional American values and the Left's war on religious liberty. Be sure to check out his new book that features interviews with Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee and members of the Robertson family!"
In his award-winning, satire-meets-serious writing style, Starnes uses a collection of true stories and interviews with people, including former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and megachurch Pastor Robert Jeffress, to demonstrate that we live in a day when right is now wrong and wrong is now right. Starnes says the White House is waging an all-out assault on religious liberty, public schools are indoctrinating our children with the gospel of secularism, and Hollywood is spewing toxins into our homes.
Robertson, a self-proclaimed Christian preacher, is no stranger to persecution for traditional Christian beliefs, as he found himself under attack from the media when, in mid-December, his interview with GQ magazine came under scrutiny.
Duck Dynasty has broken several ratings records on both A&E and cable television as a whole. The fourth season premiere drew 11.8 million viewers—the most-watched nonfiction cable series in history.
Throughout his journalism career, Starnes has covered a number of high-profile stories—taking him from Wall Street to the White House. He has made regular appearances on Fox & Friends and Hannity.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details