Support for same-sex marriage is gaining momentum. So says a new CNN/Opinion Research survey.
More than half of Americans are buying into the notion that marriages between same-sex couples should be lawful.
Specifically, 51 percent of survey respondents say the unions should be legally recognized.
CNN Polling Director Keating Holland noted that more than 60 percent of Democrats approve of same-sex marriage, while more than half of Independents give the nod. Republicans remain staunchly against it, with 70 percent disapproving of same-sex marriages.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.