As you’ve probably seen in the news recently, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz recently canceled his appearance at the Willow Creek Leadership Summit under pressure from a handful of members of the gay community.
Seven hundred people signed an online petition saying Willow Creek is anti-gay and that Schultz should refuse to speak at the summit. I wasn’t surprised, since we live today in a “cult of tolerance” that doesn’t allow any dissenting opinions from what’s deemed politically correct these days. That said, what interested me more was Pastor Bill Hybels’ attitude and response. Here’s a look. I would love to know your reaction:
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details