In April, Rebecca St. James became a wife. As a public champion for purity and waiting for God’s best in a mate, this event is particularly poignant in her message and her story. She married Jacob Fink, a man who shares her heart for God, and who embodies the principles she sings about in her trademark song, "Wait For Me."
Now on the other side of waiting for God’s best, an upcoming September book release—What Is He Thinking?—will be intended as a “handbook” for Christian dating geared for both men and women. A few weeks before her wedding, she released her latest worship project, I Will Praise You.
With all the exciting changes going on in her life—seeing dreams come to fruition—it is no wonder that she would have a fresh perspective on worship.
“This album is very vertical in nature; the lyrics directly address God in worship and are centered toward glorifying Him,” she explained. “It’s also a very topical album. One of the songs is titled "You Make Everything Beautiful." It is about God redeeming us from our pain. He always makes something beautiful out of our lives. All things work together for those who love Him.”
Used with permission of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details