- 1. Jordan's King Warns Israel Not to Violate Status Quo of Jerusalem's Holy Sit
- Read time: 2 minutes 7 seconds The Jordanian king said he is prepared to act if the status quo of the Temple Mount is changed and said he is concerned about a third "intifada," or Palestinian uprising ...
- Created on 30 December 2022
- 2. Hobby Lobby Founder Gives Away Ownership: 'I Chose God
- Read Time: 1 minute 56 seconds The founder of Hobby Lobby, the popular Christian arts and crafts store is giving away ownership to "choose God." In an op-ed, Founder and CEO David Green wrote for Fox ...
- Created on 21 October 2022
- 3. Beloved Financial and Stewardship Ministry CEO Dan Celia Dies at 68
- Dan Celia, president and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, died on Wednesday, March 30, at the age of 68 after a battle with long-term health issues. Celia spent six weeks in the hospital ...
- Created on 02 April 2022
© Copyright 2023 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.