- 1. What Will Happen When We Reach the Peak of Global Oil Production?
- What do you think is going to happen when we get to a point where the world simply cannot produce any more oil than it is already producing? It is often said that "energy is the economy," and to a large ...
- Created on 22 July 2022
- 2. Biden Plans to Tap Into U.S. Oil Reserves to Help Control Rising Gas Prices
- President Joe Biden is preparing to order the release of up to 1 million barrels of oil per day from the nation's strategic petroleum reserve, according to two people familiar with the decision, in a bid ...
- Created on 31 March 2022
- 3. Elon Musk Compels Biden to Open Domestic Pipelines—Immediately
- One of the world's leading electric car innovators is calling for more oil drilling "immediately" at this crucial moment in history. Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla, wrote in a tweet some say ...
- Created on 08 March 2022
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.