- 1. 'Footprints' Discovered That Reveal Ancient Israel's Conquest of Holy Land
- Archaeologists believe that six desert "footprints" in the Holy Land represent stopping points for the Jewish people when they entered Israel with Joshua leading the way. These structures share common ...
- Created on 29 October 2019
- 2. Massive 5,000-Year-Old Canaanite City Unearthed in Holy Land
- A sprawling 5,000-year-old Canaanite city has been discovered in the Sharon region, north of the Tel Aviv area, says the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA). En-Esur is said to be the largest city from ...
- Created on 07 October 2019
- 3. Did Archaeologists Just Discover the Seal of King David's Son?
- A 2,600-year-old bulla, or seal, bearing the Hebrew words Adenyahu Asher Al Habayit, which translate to "Adenyahu by Appointment of the House" was uncovered three weeks ago. It was found by a volunteer ...
- Created on 10 September 2019
© Copyright 2019 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.