Page 2 of 2
- 21. US Baby's HIV Infection Cured Through Very Early Treatmen
- ... on other children, but the results could change the way high-risk babies are treated and possibly lead to a cure for children with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. "This is a proof of concept that HIV ...
- Created on 04 March 2013
- 22. Christian Leaders to Help Reduce Infections
- On Oct. 8 and 9 the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, a committee consisting of clergy, scholars, government officials and health officials gathered for the first-ever conference to help end ...
- Created on 10 October 2007
- 23. Global Vigil Held for AIDS Orphans
- This past Friday concluded the first-ever Global Vigil for AIDS Orphans, which sought to honor and raise awareness of the mostly forgotten 6,000 children worldwide left without a parent every day due to ...
- Created on 04 December 2007
- 24. Study: Americans Describe Their Top Concerns
- The Barna Group’s latest study of more than 1,000 adults, found three issues considered to be “major” problems in this country: poverty (78 percent), personal debt (78 percent) and HIV/AIDS (76 percent). ...
- Created on 28 January 2008
- 25. World AIDS Day Marked Worldwide
- Across the globe on Monday leaders of churches and nations promised to help fight the spread of HIV while observing World AIDS Day—an international campaign launched in 1988 to improve HIV/AIDS awareness ...
- Created on 01 December 2008
- 26. Bible Translators Join in Fight Against AIDS
- A Florida-based ministry known for its Bible translation work has taken aim at addressing one of the world's most pressing humanitarian crises: AIDS. For the last four years, Wycliffe Bible Translators ...
- Created on 01 December 2009
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.