- 1. Christian Adoption Agency Forced to Place Kids in LGBT Families After Lawsuits
- The well-known Christian adoption agency Bethany Christian Services (BCS), based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, recently announced it will begin placing children with LGBT families after facing legal challenges ...
- Created on 25 April 2019
- 2. Christian Woman Awarded $21.5M After Being Fired for Refusing to Work Sundays
- A jury in Florida awarded a woman $21.5 million last week, agreeing her former employer—the Conrad Hotel in Miami—unjustly fired her after she declined to work Sundays, citing her Christian faith. Marie ...
- Created on 22 January 2019
© Copyright 2019 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.