- 1. Christians Join Israelis in Observing Passover in Israel
- ... ), told Travelujah, describing participation in an Israeli seder as a privilege. Parsons first experienced Passover in Israel in 1983. He recalled walking around around Tiberias at 11 p.m. and noticing t ...
- Created on 30 March 2010
- 2. In Search of the Biblical Emmaus
- ... t? We don't know for certain. But as so often happens, while the results of the journey may be inconclusive, hopefully the journey itself brings meaning and fulfillment. Travelujah.com is the only Christ ...
- Created on 08 January 2010
- 3. Saying 'I Do' in the Holy Land
- ... on and the location," Joe tells Travelujah, "Nancy and I are Catholic and are very aware of the sacramental significance of Cana as Jesus' first miracle." God's blessing on marriage is inherent in the ...
- Created on 04 December 2009
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.