Page 3 of 3
- 41. Planned Parenthood to Pay $2M in Hush Money to Botched Abortion Victim’s Family
- The Thomas More Society renewed its call for stronger abortion clinic inspection and regulation in Illinois, in the wake of a $2 million wrongful death settlement by Planned Parenthood of Illinois, Northwestern ...
- Created on 10 February 2014
- 42. Pro-Lifers Won't Get Day in Supreme Court Over 'Gruesome Images' B
- Perhaps it was too gruesome for a U.S. Supreme Court that's about to rule on two landmark gay marriage cases. The High Court on Monday denied Thomas More Society's petition for the review of a Colorado ...
- Created on 12 June 2013
- 43. Pro-Life Advocates Explain Reasoning Behind Gruesome Images
- The Thomas More Society has petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to review and overturn a Colorado state court decree barring Denver pro-life advocates from "displaying large posters or similar displays, ...
- Created on 07 March 2013
- 44. Illinois Legislators Warned About Same-Sex Marriage Act
- State legislators of Illinois on Thursday were warned about the documented consequences of legalizing same-sex marriage. The Thomas More Society, a public interest law firm focused on protecting constitutional ...
- Created on 04 January 2013
- 45. Chicago Trib Investigation Exposes Abortion Records Corruption
- Joe Scheidler, national director of the Pro-Life Action League, is responding to the Chicago Tribune's article, "State abortion records full of reporting gaps," which reveals that thousands of abortion ...
- Created on 20 June 2011
- 46. Why Joe Scheidler Trusted a Man Who Killed 75,000 Babies
- The following is a statement from Joe Scheidler, National Director, Pro-Life Action League on Dr. Bernard Nathanson: The pro-life movement lost a powerful voice in defense of unborn children in the recent ...
- Created on 23 February 2011
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.